Quickly and Easily Navigate Views Using the Trackpad in the Photos App
A few weeks back I showed you how to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate the Photos app.
Today, we’ll look at using the Trackpad to navigate back in time to see all of your photos; and then how to zero in on a single image the same way.
- With Photos open, click the “Photos” category on the side bar or use Command+1.
- Double-click on any photo so that it is the only one in the main window.
- Now, using the Trackpad, pinch two fingers together—you are now in “Moments”
- Pinch again, and you’ll see “Collections”
- A third pinch will show you “Years”
To go the opposite way, do a zoom—start with two fingers together on the trackpad and then move them apart.
Note: at any point, you can double-click a photo to see it full size.