Save Time Filling Forms in Safari for Mac and iPhone/iPad
Autofill is a terrific efficiency for filling in your contact info, credit card details, usernames and passwords, and other forms.
- Open Safari Preferences (Command+,).
- Select the Autofill tab.
- Edit each of the options with your information.
- Then, when on a form page choose Edit/Autofill Form or use Command+Shift+A.
- Open Settings/Safari.
- Choose Autofill.
- Turn on each of the info options you’d like to be available to Autofill.
- Then, when on a form page, look for Autofill above the keyboard.