View and Manage All of Your Signed-In Apple Devices at Once
There are a number ways you can view what Apple devices are online with your Apple ID. Each of these vantage points allows you to remove a device from your account and remove any Apple Pay attached credit cards (if applicable).
You can also remove any Apple TVs for which you’ve shared your ID and password with friends or family.
Using any browser:
- Log on to http://www.icloud.com.
- In the upper left, click/touch the down arrow symbol and choose Settings.
- Your signed-in devices are listed in the middle.
- Click/touch on any device to make a change.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to iCloud.
- Touch your name and email and log in with your Apple ID password.
- Touch the Devices option.
- Touch on any device to make a change.