How To Shutdown, Restart, and Force Restart an Apple Watch.
- Hold down the side (Dock) button until “Power Off” appears.
- Slide the Power symbol to the right to turn your device completely off.
- To turn an Watch on, hold the Dock button.
- When you see the Apple logo, release the button.
If your Watch becomes sluggish or unresponsive, try shutting it down using the first method above and then power it back on.
If the issue reoccurs, use a Force Restart:
- Hold down the Digital Crown and the Dock button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons.
Note: You should only Force Restart your Watch as a last resort.