How to View, Remove, and Report Missing Apple Devices on iCloud.com
- Open Safari on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
- Type in “iCloud.com” in the address bar.
- Enter your Apple ID username and password.
Viewing a List of Your Devices
- Click or touch the Settings icon or your name in the upper right corner and choose “iCloud Settings.”
- Click or touch “My Devices” to see a list of all your Apple Devices that are logged in with your Apple ID.
Managing Your Devices
- Click or touch any device to see part of its serial number or to remove it (the device will reappear if it connects to the internet)
- If you’ve lost or sold a device, you can follow a link for specific help details
- You can also remove any credit cards that use Apple Pay
Next week, I’ll walk you through other settings and features of iCloud.com.