Disabling Notifications on Your Mac
Want to silence notifications on your Mac temporarily? It’s easy:
- Place two fingers to the right of the trackpad.
- Swipe them left on to the trackpad and continue left until you see the Today/Notifications Bar enter the screen from the right.
- Lift your fingers.
- Put the mouse pointer anywhere over the Today/Notifications Bar.
- Drag down with two fingers until you see the Do Not Disturb toggle switch.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Swipe right to close the Today/Notifications Bar (or touch anywhere else on the screen).
Do Not Disturb will remain on until the next day.
Tomorrow we will look at more Do Not Disturb controls for the Mac.