How to Schedule Quiet Time
Open Settings/Do Not Disturb:
- Toggle the Scheduled option to “on.”
- Set the time range (e.g., 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Your phone will be silent during that range everyday.
- Allow Calls From let’s you stipulate for whom your phone/iPad will still ring.
- Repeated Calls means if the same person calls you twice in three minutes the device will ring.
- Always keeps your phone/iPad quiet even if you’re using it.
- Only while iPhone/iPad is locked temporarily turns off Do Not Disturb if you’re using it.
Manually turn on Do Not Disturb: use the Control Center and touch the crescent moon icon.