Customize the Icons in the iTunes Store App for iPhone
Rearranging the icons in the iTunes Store app for iPhone is a quick and easy way to set the categories you want see most often.
- Open the iTunes Store app
- At the bottom right, touch More
- You will now see the four other available categories/options
- In the upper right, touch Edit
- Notice that your current icons are grey and the icons available to move are blue
- Touch and drag the icon you want over the icon you want to replace (or drag icons along the icon bar into a new order)